Question: Think of a family you know and write a paragraph about the family in 150 words. In your paragraph you answer the following question:
- How many members are there in the family?
- Write each member’s name, age and work.
- Do the family members share each other’s work? Describe who shares what, where and who with.
A family In My Neighbourhood
I know a family in my neighbourhood. There are four members in the family. Mr. Khan is the head of the family. He is 40 years old. He is a job holder. His wife Mrs. Khan is a homemaker. She is 35 years old. They have a son and a daughter. Sumon is the eldest child of his parents. He is 15 years old. He reads in class ten. His sister Suma is 12 years old. She reads in class 7. All the members of the family share each other’s work. After school, Suma helps her mother in cooking and serving the food. She also cleans the house and the yard. On the contrary, Sumon helps in his father’s works. He goes to the market with his father. He carries the bags of their daily market. Their family is a happy family.
|You can also read these|
* Paragraph: A Street Accident / A Road Accident I Witnessed
* A Paragraph about Importance of Learning English.
* A Paragraph About Early Rising
|To learn English Grammar & Vocabulary follow our Facebook Page: Anytime English.|